miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

I tried to make a picture for my title today

It did not go well hahaha I am not very talented with drawing on my computer...or drawing in general. If I have a drawing/picture to base my drawing on, let's just say I don't suck.

My weight is going down and I am very happy about that. I have lost the incredible amount of 4kg/8lb. I am not even kidding when I say it's incredible and I am so very happy about it. :D

By the way, I had a little teeny tiny breakdown on Sunday when my competitor wanted to quit our bet. I have been working so hard to actually lose weight and it was actually working but she was complaining too much. Just because she had had a bad week. At first I told her that we had made a deal, and of course there had to be a loser in a bet and if she thought she was winning, she would have never wanted to give up. At the end though, I just thought she was a bad competitor and it would be better for me to continue this journey on my own. I got really discouraged by how she was handling it.

It was really good for me to start though and prove to myself that I can lose weight and there is nothing wrong with my body and if I really make an effort I can even lose weight fast. SELF HIGH FIVE!!!............ I know....that was a little dumb.........I promise to never high five myself again.

On monday I tried working out with youtube videos. It was funner than I remember. Maybe I am already starting to enjoy this exercise thing a little bit. When I was 17 I used to go to hawaiian/tahitian dance lessons. I had never been really good at coordination or remebering all the steps in any other of my dance classes (doesn't mean that I enjoyed them any less) but when I started taking these classes I felt like they were meant for me. I was finally good at dancing. Anyways, I looked for Tahitian/Hawaiian cardio and I found these really great videos. I felt really good doing them and by the end I was sweating a lot. 

Since they weren't very long (like 30 minutes I think) I decided to look for some videos for my arms. I did a Tracy Anderson video. It was a little crazy but it was really hard to hold my arms up and she said on the video it was really effective, so I am going to go ahead and believe her. 

I looked for some other videos and tried this really weird dancing which I never really understood the steps to, so by the end I was just walking/jumping around my room moving my arms not even trying to follow the "choreography" anymore and it was about an hour of working out by then so I decided I had exercised enough for the day haha. 

Yesterday my day was ruined by my phone company because they're over charging me like 50 dlls. They didn't activate one of my free numbers to call and basically told me I made up calling them to activate it in the first place. I was so VERY upset and one of my friends called me to go to starbucks. I told  her I was really mad and probably would not be good company but she insisted on us going anyways. Oh starbucks <3 I can always count on you to make my day better. When I got there I had a free drink and I felt like it was a gift from God. 

Anyways, I am out of work. 

Hugs from Mexico!




2 comentarios:

  1. Funny, two years ago I bought the metamorphisis set of dvd's by Tracy Anderson, and though I only stuck to them for 3 weeks, I was amazed at how quickly I became stronger and in better condition... Of course I also lost weight, but nothing extremely dramatic. Anyway, I've been wanting to go back to doing them for a while now and haven't mustered up enough motivation. They're for sure the hardest workout I've ever done, not that I've done that much workout in my lifetime =P.
    So, good for you for getting on the right track with all of this. Keep it up and keep us posted ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Abril. I know getting the motivation to do ANY type of exercise is hard haha but once you start you start to enjoy it a little bit. Specially how it makes you feel. I am not the most consistent of people but it doesn't suck anymore and that's progress haha. I will definitely keep you posted ;) thanks for stoping by.

      Eliminar