lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Time passes by faster than you realize.

I rememeber this time last year. Whenever I look back it seems closer than it really is, a year has come and gone since I discovered the blogging world. I remember I used to think blogging was for weirdos, I had no idea what people would write on a blog or why they would share it with the world.

I remember having this friend who told me he blogged, I looked at him funny and asked him "What do you blog about?". He said "Oh you know, just thoughts and life". I thought it was so weird, I checked his blog once. WEIRD. I can't even remember what it was about.

Anyways, who would have thought blogs would be such a big part of my life? Because they are. Even though I don't write that often, I read blogs almost everyday.

Life can change so much in just one year, even if you don't notice big changes, when you  look back, you realize almost everything has changed.

Last year at this time my life was so different, I had different goals, I wanted different things for myself and I was so ceirtain of what I wanted. I was in a long distance relationship and was sure I wanted to spend my life with him. I had no idea how we would adapt our differences together. I was unsure if I would feel comfortable living away from my family and friends and from the culture I love. It was scary, but I was so sure.

This year, I am not certain of anything, my goals have changed (well some at least)  and though my life is uncertain, I feel like I am on the right path now. I don't know where this path will lead me but it feels so much better than the one I was going through last year. It feels so much more adequate for me, for who I am and for what I want for my life. I feel relief, because even though I have no idea where I will be, or what I will be doing a year from now, right now I am happy, and that is all that matters. NOW.

I have spent so much time planning my future and things never turn out like you plan them. Everytime things don't turn out like you want them to it is a blessing. Maybe you don't see it at the time, but once time has passed, you understand why things happen and smile as you look back.

Hugs from Mexico.

Rocío :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario